Sunday, November 2, 2008

Technology, here I come!












Thanks to Brandon, I have figured out how to put all my pictures on the computer without the use of a USB camera cable. Yay! I didn't think myself so bereft of technological knowledge, but I guess I was wrong.

Unfortunately, because we have not had a cable, I have not taken opportunities to take very many pictures (to some of you, it will look like I've taken hardly any pictures). So, enough with the excuses. Here are a few of the pictures I have had on my camera for the last couple years. (Yes, I've only taken a few pictures in a couple of years).
Okay, I don't really understand the formatting for pictures, but here are a few from our trip back to Washington from our family reunion (two summers ago), as well as a fun stormy picture of a sky in Wyoming (I remember the sky being scarier in real life. I couldn't capture the lightning, unfortunately).

No comments: