I was able to visit my parents for the second week of December. This was a special treat since I won't be able to visit for Christmas or Thanksgiving. It was a fun week. Dad let me go with him to get the tree and then Brandon pretty much decorated the tree all by himself. It was great to see my family!
Every time we have gone tree shopping, Dad always goes to the first tree he sees--usually a little tree--and wants to buy it. Poor Dad, I think I may have dragged him through all the nobles at that tree farm til we finally found one.
Sweet baby Grace and Becca.
Since graduating and being unemployed, I've enjoyed making jewelry. Here is a fun woven bracelet and a pair of Venetian glass earrings. Fun fun.
We actually have never had a tree in our five years of married life. Kind of sad, but I've compensated a little by decorating our windows.

This is my first ever blueberry pie, from my mother-in-law's excellent recipe--better than Cook's. Kind of random, but I was happy with how it turned out, so I thought I'd add it to the post.
1 comment:
That pie looks amazing. Yum. I would love the recipe if you're willing to share.
This is the first year, in 5 years of marriage, that we've had a tree. I feel your pain. :)
Post a Comment