I also saw my doctor again, and everything's still great. Apparently I'll get to feel the baby kicking soon. Although, I suspect I may have already felt the kicking. It's hard to know if you're feeling it when you don't know what it's supposed to feel like! But, it's all very exciting.
I have scheduled our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby for March 22nd. Chris and I suspect a boy, but hopefully we'll know soon. We're planning on Peter if it's a boy--we like it especially well since it's not on any top 100 boys name lists.
Speaking of babies, my lovely sister-in-law, Ann, just sent me a great book: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. I think all women who are having kids would benefit from reading this book. It really helped me feel so much better about the upcoming birth experience. I feel strangely empowered from reading it, whereas I think I was almost scared silly before reading it. There is some strange hippie stuff in it, but overall it is great! Thanks Ann!!
1 comment:
I love that book! Too bad I didn't get to use any of the techniques since I had a c-section...
Post a Comment