Wow, sorry for the delay. I am amazed by how time consuming taking care of a tiny baby can be. It's amazing if I have time enough for a shower, let alone fixing meals, cleaning, and blogging. I'm looking forward to the day when Peter has somewhat of a schedule.
Things have been quite a whirlwind since bringing Peter home from the hospital. He had some issues with jaundice and breastfeeding early on. He still has issues with breastfeeding, but miraculously, we don't have to supplement with formula anymore, which makes us very happy. For a while, I took him off the bottle because he seemed disinterested in taking a bottle. I assumed it was because he was getting enough from nursing. But, finally at 4 weeks, I rented a Medela scale to determine how much he was eating. We were shocked to discover that he was still at his birth weight! Now that he's two months old and over 10 lbs., it's hard to look at his picture from when he was so thin!
Over Labor Day weekend, we were able to fly out to Seattle to visit with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment