Zonked out Peter. We wish he would do this more often. He is still struggling with his naps. His separation/stranger anxiety is making his naps difficult. He usually naps for 30 minutes at a time two or three times a day. He is sleeping fairly well through the night and usually only waking up once to eat. I worry that he's a little sleep deprived with his poor sleeping habits... I've been reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. In it, Dr. Weissbluth says that some kids are naturally short nappers. I wonder if that's true for Peter. My main concern is that it will affect his health and development adversely. Hopefully not, but it's easy to worry.
The habit of sucking in the lower lip. Kinda funny.
Momma was able to elicit a smile from Peter as he sucks on his lip. Cute, fat, fat, fat boy!
1 comment:
Love his chubby round face! I wish you guys weren't on the other side of the continent. Just a thought on the short naps: Does he lay on his back? If he is already asleep, try laying him down on his side or his belly (assuming he rolls over on his own). I think Grace started napping longer when I laid her on her side.
Post a Comment