Well, after months of searching, we finally found our piano. We got it used from a dealer who gave us a good deal with free delivery and 5 year warranty, and free tuning. It is a Yamaha console, and sounds pretty good for a piano of its size. It is such a joy to have a piano in the home, and makes such a difference! My kids seem to love it too. I hope it means we can have even more music in the house. I love a home with lots of music in the house!
During the government shutdown, we decided to go do some fun things. It was hard to find fun things to do, as all museums and government parks were down. But this little gem, Cox Farms, was AWESOME! We had a great time and the kids loved it. We will definitely make this an annual trip.
I love this picture of Peter in the fire truck that he got to get on and explore. He was a happy boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment