Sunday, November 2, 2008

More recent activities

Sorry for the technology post. I'm still learning and having trouble with formatting text. And sorry for having to look up my nose. I took this picture by myself. Here is my broken, badly decayed tooth. Let this be a lesson to you all to floss daily!!! Luckily, no pain so far. I'll be seeing a dentist this week, and hopefully won't have to have a tooth extraction or something horrible.






This is our attempt at pumpkin carving. Our pumpkin looks slightly mental, but he's supposed to be winking. We used our kitchen knives to do the carving, and as you can see, made the best of carving errors. We'll try again next year.




This picture is of my favorite cards that I've recently created. I am not a very good photographer, and the lighting is either way too bright with the flash, or too dark without.
Anyway, we will do better in the future about picture taking. Sorry to Brian for not getting pictures of him during his visit here. And we wanted to take pictures when we went to Manon at the gala opening night at the Lyric, which was very fun, but we didn't. :( Chris wanted to get pictures of all the people in beautiful gowns and tuxedos fighting over complimentary cookies and champange during the intermissions. So, we are not completely boring people--we just don't document anything.

2 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

Don't worry about the nose shot. At least there are no bats in the cave. It's great to see what you guys are doing! Cute pumpkin - I thought it was a black eye.

Dave said...

(big brother Dave)
I started flossing religiously about three years ago. I do it every night right before brushing my teeth... no matter HOW late it is! :) You can do it! Make it a habit!