I can't believe how time has flown by! 6 months!!
Peter is pretty much in the 75% across the board for head circumference, weight, and height. So, he's evened out a little bit. I guess his noggin isn't quite so large for his body anymore. :) He had a rough time with his immunizations again, although the shots weren't so bad. The worst time for him is the next few days after his shots.
When Peter turned 6 months, we also got a visit from his Layton grandparents. It was so fun to see them, and Peter so enjoyed his time with them. As Peter gets older, he gets much more playful. He continues to love to socialize and laugh.
Peter with his Papa Layton.
Peter with Nana. Happy baby! In this photo, you can see a big scratch on his face--I think this is from his fingernail. :(
In his 6th month, Peter's favorite thing to repeat is dadadadadadadada. Go figure! He seems to be stuck on the "d" consonant. He used to play with g, b, and d, but now he's favoring d. When I tell him to say "mama" he just smiles at me and laughs like it's hilarious. He also enjoys it when I yawn. Whenever I open my mouth at him really wide, he laughs. Very weird.
He's still not crawling, nor has he flipped from his back to his front. Probably because he hates being on his tummy. But he has mastered the art of sitting up finally. He hardly ever falls over anymore, and his balance is very good.
Peter sitting up. The balloon he's playing with is part of a balloon animal that Chris made for Peter. It fell apart pretty quickly after Peter played with it.
1 comment:
Meadow hated tummy time, too! We pretty much gave up on it, and she crawled at 8 months, so I don't think tummy time is all that crucial.
Maybe they both hate it because their heads are so big they are hard to hold up! Meadow's height and weight are in the 25th percentile, and her head in the 75th!
Post a Comment