Well, Peter is 15 months old. He really shot up according to his 15 month appointment with the doctor. 97% for height, 73% for head circumference, and 75% for weight. He's thinned out a bit with all his running around that he does. The doctor said he's doing well with his development so far. He even said that Peter is talking at the level of a two-year old. I think it's because Peter has such an interest in books and reading. The other day he systematically had me read all 22 of his kids' books in a row. I was kind of ready to be done by the end, but he seemed to enjoy them.
About a month ago, I realized that we haven't really worked with Peter on recognizing pictures of the Savior (I know, we've been bad about that). But, I only remember showing Peter one picture, and in the past month he's been able to recognize any picture of Jesus that I show him, regardless of whether or not he's seen it before. It's very sweet to see.
Kind of a goofy little expression, but still cute to me.
Peter's favorite meal. Pasta.
Peter at 14 months. He looks so much older to me in this picture than the pictures from a month earlier. I think it's because he's losing his baby chub.
1 comment:
Peter looks waaaay older! Definitely because of losing some of the baby fat!
Post a Comment