So I got these ultrasound pictures ages ago, but I just have neglected to actually post them. So here they are--the first introduction to little Eleanor.
Her little face. This looks a lot like Peter's ultrasound pic to me. But perhaps they all look this way. I haven't studied a lot of ultrasound pics.
Her profile. She looks a little funny in this one, if I'm being honest. Not quite human. Does that make me a bad mother for saying so?
Her head and body with knees tucked in.
And her little wave. So cute!
The ultrasound tech was pretty much convinced it was a girl, but she told me that they never can say they are 100% positive, even with a boy. But she didn't seem to be in doubt, nevertheless. So hopefully Elly's really a girl, because we have a lot of girl stuff now. Chris was happy to have been right the whole time. We suspected it might have been due to timing (but that's not really a proven method for gender prediction anyway), but I was mostly suspicious due to my extreme morning sickness as compared with Peter. I was glad there seemed to be a reason for all the morning sickness, and not that I was getting progressively sicker with each pregnancy. Although I have heard that each pregnancy is different, no matter what. But, we are delighted to be expecting a little girl--a little nervous about the emotions and drama associated with girls--but delighted nonetheless. We hope Peter feels the same when he meets her and gets to know her. I hope they shall be good friends despite the gender difference.




No comments:
Post a Comment