Saturday, April 27, 2013

Eleven Months


Sweet little eleven month old.  She finally graduated from 9-12 month clothes after 6 months of wearing them...

I love these little rompers.  Too cute on babies!  I will be sad when she is too old to wear them anymore.

She knows that there is a secret to this gate, but she can't quite figure out what it is. 

She will be walking soon, I think.  We'll see if she will be on par with Peter at 13 months. 
 

I can take quite a few pictures when Peter is having his "quiet time."  He has sort of given up on his afternoon naps lately.  But that doesn't stop me from giving him time alone.  It gives me a little time to be with just my Elly girl.  

I should mention that she is totally sleeping through the night now!  Hallelujah!  And she is starting to be a little taste-tester.  She loves to taste everything we are eating.  From crackers, to meat, to vegetables and fruit.  She wants it all!  But she won't eat a lot of anything yet.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: