Yay! One year! I cannot believe she is this big!! With two kids, time flies even faster than it did with just Peter around...and that was fast too!
I love my little girl. She is a sweet little thing and has a lot of personality. She is always making us laugh with her impish ways.
I have some video of her birthday that I will post soon, but it is going to take some time to figure out how to get onto the computer, as our computer doesn't seem to recognize it yet...hmm...
She received some books for her birthday (we are trying to get her to like books), and some fun nesting ball toys, in addition to a little xylophone.
I was a little bit intense about getting a good xylophone for the kids (Peter is playing it above). I can't stand it when a kids toy is out of tune, which is, unfortunately, most of the time. So, I found this on Amazon, and it is tuned to exactness. I love it! I wish it were more than one octave, but we can still play a few little songs on it. Peter loves it, and is having a hard time understanding that it is Elly's toy, and not his. He was also having a hard time understanding that it was Elly's birthday, and not his. He very much wanted it to be his birthday. Poor kid. He did a pretty good job, all things considered.

No comments:
Post a Comment