We have tried to actually take some pictures when we went out to parks this past week. We got some cute shots.
Peter has decided he does not. He does not like to be shocked from the static electricity buildup form the plastic slides. Oh, my son is such a cautious little guy. So serious sometimes.
This particular park has a mini golf course. It is not running right now, so we went on it with Peter's little play golf club set. He loved it.
Elly has started to appreciate the swing. And it is Peter's favorite. He will swing for a good twenty minutes straight.
Elly is starting to try to negotiate stairs. She doesn't have many opportunities because we put a gate on our stairs. But I decided to take it off so she could learn how to climb stairs. I'll have to watch her, but I figure with all the stairs in this house, it's a good idea.
Peter loved to throw wet sand. And eventually he ended up walking in the water with his sneakers on. sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment