We decided to take a little trip to Hershey. Peter loved our trip last year. Chris and I realized that we went to Hershey exactly one year ago from this trip, right before I gave birth to Elly. The kids loved it this year. We went on Hershey's little chocolate ride, where they show you how they make their chocolate. This ride wouldn't be complete without the singing cows.
Fun little place. We ended up going on the ride 4 times. They give you a free little mini candy bar at the end. We estimate that Peter had the equivalent of a regular size Hershey bar.
I do have to add that we got sucked into going into a 4D movie experience because it was free. However, it was advertised to us as a puppet show. We thought, "Great! Peter and Elly would love a puppet show!" Not so much. As it was, Chris took Elly out, and Peter ended up screaming during the movie because the villain stepped on a cute little robot. sigh.

1 comment:
If I remember correctly I thought the town smelled like chocolate when I was there. Love that place!
Post a Comment