Saturday, April 27, 2013

Painting; Farm Park


I was trying to figure out fun things for Peter to do.  Chris told me he enjoyed painting with pudding as a kid.  So I decided to let Peter try it.  I wasn't sure what he would do, because he hates to be dirty.  But as I showed him what to do, he really got into it.  It's also fun when you can eat the paint.  

I learned my lesson to just take off his clothes beforehand and move the tablecloth back.  What a mess!  But what fun, too!

Ahh...chocolate bliss!

[maniacal laughter as he eats his pudding...okay maybe not, but it sure looks that way]

I don't think he was actually closing his eyes and savoring the pudding, but I caught him blinking, and it just looks that way.

There is a great little farm park for kids a half hour away from us.  Peter loves to ride on these little tractors.  
 

Elly loves to be on Daddy's shoulders.

A few months ago we got to see little baby lambs.  So sweet!

Peter kept calling this the "momma" peacock, but we had to correct him and tell him that this was actually the "daddy"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: