Saturday, April 27, 2013

10 months; Snow in March


Our ten month cutie.  She is really starting to be fun and happy with her mobility.  She is turning into a cheeky little madam too.  She loves to do things that I tell her not to do, like eat paper.  She puts it to her mouth, and when I tell her no, she giggles maniacally.  She also tries to escape during diaper changes as soon as I let her go to grab a wipe. 

My little imp!  She is starting to talk a little.  For a while she was saying, "p" sounds for "up."  But she kind of gave up on that in favor of "mamama."

We had a freak snowstorm during spring break.  Chris made a fun snowman, seen above.  DC called it "snowquester" because it was during discussion of sequestration for the Federal Government.  It was lovely that Chris got a day off, since he was very, very busy and needed a break.

Daddy and Peter having fun in the snow.  

Snowman with eyes and arms, admired from inside the nice warm house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: